Zay picked up the pizza carton from the chair, checked to see if there was anything inside, then tossed it on the floor, where it joined its cousins. They really needed to clean. Later. Right now he had more important things to do, like check out Ley Catering's site and see what they were up to this week. They had catered a gallery opening he'd attended a few weeks ago and well, his stomach had fallen in love. He'd actually followed the catering van back to a house, and had been rather impressed with the man who'd gotten out of it. Paul Leyland, he'd since discovered. Paul had been in his fantasies a lot of late.

When you were a poor struggling musician and music store employee, you looked for creative ways to keep your body fed. For Zay, this involved crashing catered affairs. He was a master at it. He'd been to wedding receptions, bar mitzvahs, gallery openings, galas, you name it. He cleaned up well when it suited him, and he had a few tuxes acquired from a vintage clothes store. Wrapped in plastic and waiting in the closet until needed. One of his housemates, Syd, had altered them for him.

So, what was Paulie up to this week? Ah, he was doing something this afternoon, at the new Children's Museum. So, not formal and probably mostly finger food and pastries. No need to sneak in. He went to the bedroom he shared with Izzy and rooted though the closet, looking for casual but not raggedy. Izzy looked up from his comic and quirked a brow at him.

"You're gonna get caught you know, law of averages. And we ain't got the funds to bail you out."

"This one is public, so chill. I'd never be arrested anyway, I'm too cute. I'd just smile and blink my eyes, maybe conjure a tear or two, say how sorry I am, blah blah blah. By the time I was through, the caterer would be offering to take me out to dinner."

"I'm telling ya, this dude I know got caught by like this femme domme, and she made him do the dishes and then spanked his ass with a riding crop. She filmed it too, and posted it on You Tube."
"I'll remember to watch my ass." Zay located some clean underwear and headed for the shower. "Hey, maybe I'll catch that Paul guy's eye there and he can watch my ass as well."

Izzie just shook his head and went back to his comic.