Izzie, Jinx and Syd watched as Zay stomped about the kitchen, scowling and muttering. He sat his coffee mug down so hard, it almost broke, and coffee splashed all over.

"So," Izzie ventured. 'I guess things didn't work out?"

Zay sat down. "Of course it fucking worked out. I gave Paul the blow job of his life in a closet. Probably a first for him. Then he blew me off for work." Zay picked viciously at the pistachio muffin in front of him. "Nobody blows me off because he has to work."

Jinx snorted. "Well Paul did, so it's possible to say no to Zaphod the Great."

Zay gave her a look that should have left her nothing more than a pile of ash on the chair. "And your point?" He threw a piece of muffin at her. As far as he was concerned he had a perfect right to throw a tantrum. "One of his assistants told me he's doing a function at a private residence next week. I'm not gonna be able to sneak into that."

Syd ventured out from the safety of her newspaper. "You know where he lives, right? So just be there when he gets home."

All three of Syd's housemates stared at her and Zay went over and gave her a sloppy kiss. "That's brilliant Syd. I'll have to plan it out, figure out what to wear, something that says 'take me upstairs and fuck me senseless'. Something tight."

A much happier Zay finished his breakfast.